CLOUDMAS Customers only
Providing our customers with first class support is our priority. With the help of your Service Delivery Manager we will work with you to ensure the integration Cloudmas customers will be straightforward.
Over the last few months, you will have seen various communications about the changes you will see once the integration is complete. The information within this Resource Centre addresses the general changes our Itconic customers will experience. The changes affecting our Cloudmas customers will differ in some areas and details of these changes and a FAQ document can be found on this page. If you cannot find answers to your questions in this Resource Centre, please contact your Service Manager.
Finance & Operations
- Cloudmas customers should refer to the Invoice Changes section on this Resource Center for details of changes HERE
- If you need a copy of your invoice, please contact ES.AccountsReceivable@eu.equinix.com
- For invoice related queries, please use the following contacts:
Item Contact Details Remittance advices ES.Remit@eu.equinix.com Invoice related queries ES.AccountsReceivable@eu.equinix.com or call +44 1753 495 940 Statement/Payment or Other account related queries ES.CreditControl@eu.equinix.com
Not all changes identified in the Invoices Changes section of this Resource Center will apply to all customers. For example, although the invoicing frequency is monthly, the date invoices are issued for Public Cloud Resale, Pay As You Go (PAYG) and Overages Services will differ from invoice dates for colocation.
Product & ServicesCloudmas customers with see the following changes:
- We will be implementing a new naming convention for Platform Services, Managed Services and Public Cloud Resale products.
- All Service products will be supported by defined product descriptions and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Professional Services will be embedded within the Global Equinix Professional Services framework.
- There will be multiple commercial models including: Baseline (Monthly Recurring Charges), Overages (flexible billing) and PAYG (consumption-based billing). Please see the Invoice Changes section in this Resource Center HERE for more details.
- Equinix offers 24 / 7 support where customers can create Trouble Tickets, instigate Service Requests and view reports via a web-based customer portal.
Cloudmas PortalsThe following portals will continue to operate for Cloudmas customers until further notice:
- CloudGlass https://glass.cloudmas.com Please note there will be a new url for Cloudmas and you will be notified via email when the new url will be available. The new url will change to https://www.cloudglass.es
- ServiceNow https://itconic.service-now.com
- Customer Portal https://cp.itconic.com
- Monitoring Portal https://monitoring.itconic.com / https://netmon1.itconic.com
- Support Portal https://itconic.service-now.com
- IaaS Portal https://vcd.cloud.itconic.com
- VPN Portal https://vpn.itconic.com
- DSP Portal https://dsp.itconic.com
Customer CareYour Service Manager is on-hand to support you during this process.
Your contacts will remain the same. If you have any queries, please contact your Service Manager.
The current company phone number (902.366.718) will be active during the integration period and for a couple of weeks after the integration. However, from the date of integration on 8 October, 2018 we will be changing this number and the email contact details. Please update your records accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I have a question about pricing. Who should I contact?
2. How can I place an order?
3. How can I get new credentials for accessing Cloudglass after 8 October?
4. How can I know if I’m using Managed Services and Public Cloud Resale services?
5. How can I know when services such as Pay As You Go (PAYG), Public Cloud Reselling (PCR), Overages or non-recurring services will be invoiced?
6. If I have any other questions relating to the type of service and how I will be invoiced, who should I contact?
I have a question about pricing. Who should I contact?
For all questions relating to pricing, please contact your Service Manager
How can I place an order?
Cloudmas customers should continue as they are doing today and contact their Service Manager.
How can I get new credentials for accessing Cloudglass after 8 October?
A letter will be sent to current customer’s users, explaining the new access procedures and providing the new access credentials.
How can I know if I’m using Managed Services and/or PCR services?
Please, contact your Service Manager or your Account Manager.
How can I know when services such as Pay As You Go (PAYG), Public Cloud Resale (PCR), Overages or non-recurring services, will be invoiced?
These types of services are will be invoiced on or before the 15th of each month. Please note you will receive a separate invoice for recurring services which are invoiced on the 1st of each month.
For more information about changes on invoices, please click HERE to access the Invoicing FAQS.
If I have any other questions relating to the type of service and how I will be invoiced, who should I contact?
If you have any further questions, please, contact your Service Manager or your Account Manager.